1. I certify that all the information given on this application has been carefully completed and is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I UNDERSTAND THAT MISREPRESENTATION OR OMISSIONS OF FACTS CALLED FOR HEREIN WILL BE SUFFICIENT CAUSE FOR CANCELLATION OF CONSIDERATION FOR ANY EMPLOYMENT OR TERMINATION OF MY CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT WHENEVER SUCH FACTS ARE DISCOVERED.
2. I authorize Asa Carlton and/or third party investigative agencies to investigate all statements contained in this application for employment. I authorize former employers, schools, references and other to release any information necessary in this regard.
3. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT EMPLOYMENT WITH ASA CARLTON IS ON AN "AT WILL" BASIS. THIS MEANS THAT THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME BY EITHER THE EMPLOYEE OR THE COMPANY FOR ANY RESON NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW. ANY VERBAL OR WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS TO THE CONTRARY ARE INVALID AND WILL NOT BE RELIED UPON.
4. I agree to observe faithfully all applicable rules and regulations of the Company.
5. I understand that if I wish consideration after this application expires, it will be my responsibility to reapply by submitting a new application for employment for open positions for which I am qualified.
6. Applicants will receive consideration for positions, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification), sexual orientation, marital status, individuals with disabilities, and equally to disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Asa Carlton. Please be assured that your application for employment will be reviewed only on the basis of your qualifications. We comply with all Federal, State and City laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.